1. Why is your site called Trimm Travels?
Whew, this one is easy! My last name: Trimm + I travel = Trimm Travels! 😀
2. When did you start this blog and why?
This blog had been in the making for the better part of a year but didn’t launch until August 2016. Why? Well, why not? 😉 The why is because I decided after receiving so many travel related questions, it was time to share my experiences with all of you! For more information on that, please see My Story.
3. How can I stay connected to you and your website?
I totally love this question! I would love to stay connected! The easiest way to never miss my updates is to sign up to receive an email from me anytime I have a new post! You can sign up in the hot pink “Tracking Trimm Travels!” box found on the right-hand side of this page (and most others on my site)!
4. Can I contact you?
Of course! Please contact me here!
5. Where are you from?
I’m a Southern girl, born and bred in Alabama and a proud graduate of Auburn University!
6. What’s your favorite country to visit?
This is a hard one! I’m not sure I can pick just one. I love them all for different reasons!
7. Can I add you on Facebook?
While I reserve my personal Facebook page for family and close friends, I would love to connect with you on my Trimm Travels Facebook page! Thank you for understanding!
8. What countries have you been to?
I have been to several and then not nearly enough at the same time! For a complete list of the countries I’ve been to please see my Destinations page!
9. I have a travel related business (hotel, airline, agency, restaurant). Can you write about me on your blog?
Yes, please see more info on my Work With Me page!
10. What camera do you use?
I actually use a few different cameras depending on the trip or the photography subjects. They include the iPhone 6, a Canon SX730 HS (my travel camera), GoPro Hero4, and a Canon EOS 80D. All of these cameras and more of my equipment and travel products I use can be found on my Shop page.
11. Do you travel alone and if not, with whom do you travel?
I actually have never traveled alone. In the past, I’ve been way too social for that. I like sharing those awesome moments with people! However, I am considering looking into the occasional solo trip.
12. Do you speak any other languages besides English?
I do. I speak Spanish conversationally and am working to become fluent!
13. How do you decide where to go next?
It depends on with whom I’m traveling, where we want to go and what opportunities come up! A lot of times, the opportunities present themselves and I take them as they come!
14. What’s your best travel tip?
Oh goodness….how about do your research and read this blog? 😛 Okay, in all seriousness, see my tips and resources for my best advice. And most of all, have fun!
15. I am a brand and I’d love to work with you. How do I contact you?
Awesome! Please see my Work With Me page where you will find more information!
If you do not see your question here, please send it to me!