This policy is valid from August 1, 2016 and last edited on November 15, 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Trimm. For questions about this blog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Unless otherwise noted, all photos on this site are taken by me, the site owner, and all rights are reserved. If, in a rare occurrence, a photo not taken by me is posted on this site, the owner of that photo will be fully credited.
This blog sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics through this blog. Even though I may receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
Trimm Travels LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my blog or website?
When registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or email updates, make a purchase, respond to a survey, or otherwise enter information on this site.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for my newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding the site or other products and services.
I will never sell or trade your information, and if at any time you want to unsubscribe from any email communication, you can do so by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How do I protect visitor information?
This website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
Do I use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Safari) settings.
Third party links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1. Information on this site is accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time I visited the place, ate the food, or used the product. All advice and information on this site are recommendations only and are to be taken at your own risk. Trimm Travels LLC and its owner are not responsible for any changes in information that might occur after the publishing of a post.
2. Trimm Travels LLC is not a travel agency and is not responsible for actual travel. All travel plans and actual travel are done at your own risk.
3. If there are any questions about this you may contact me at heather [at] trimmtravels [dot] com.